Latest Posts :

Welcome!

Welcome to A Place for Books & Dreams!       


    Allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Rachel.  I'm an avid reader and I also love to write.. among other things. My sister @alove4lit, has been trying to convince me for the longest time to create a blog. Well there you have it! I'm here and ready to start blogging!    


    Mind you, this isn't just a book blog. I will also write and analyze some of the crazy dreams I have as well.  They can be ~quite~ entertaining. Don't fret, everything on this blog will be completely PG! Haha!  I hope you enjoy my blog and I will be making a section for ebook links if you have any requests just comment below.


                                                               xo, Rach.
Share this Post :

+ comments + 5 comments

August 17, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Awesome! Love your blog!!

September 5, 2012 at 3:40 PM

@SweetSwan: Thanks! :D

September 15, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Whats your first book review gonna be? :P

October 2, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I Haven't decided yet...hmm. Probably one that isn't a series. Maybe J.K. Rowling's new book, The Casual Vacancy.. if I like it. Lol.

October 4, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Welcome to the blogging world, I am a new follower.
feel free to come follow me back at My BLOG and follow me back, please

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. APlace4Books - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger