Latest Posts :

Do you believe?

Hi Again!

As you can see, I've been reading The Vampire Diaries series lately and I love the show. Though I find the books to be a lot different, I can't help to compare them to another of my favorite series, The Immortals by Alyson Noel.  In The Vampire Diaries, you have a doppleganger, Elena Gilbert.  If you don't know what that is, it is a copy of oneself.  A person that looks exactly like you but seeing one is supposedly an omen of your ultimate death.  In The Immortals however, they talk about reincarnation.

I find these two subjects very.. interesting.  I always wonder about these things and I wonder if they could be real.  I believe in God but I also believe that anything is possible and therefore believe in reincarnation. I also think it would be cool to meet a double of myself even if it meant a bad omen.  What I want to know is-- Do you believe in these subjects? Comment below and tell me what you think!

Rach.




Share this Post :

+ comments + 1 comments

September 15, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Hmm...i dont know... However, the first people to believe these things had to get the idea from somewhere...maybe they saw it.. If I saw it for myself id def believe it (after recovering from a panic attack im sure).

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. APlace4Books - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger